Browse Items (107 total)

1966 Annual Reports of the Town of Farmington New Hampshire.pdf
1966 Annual Reports of the Town of Farmington New Hampshire

This item is a digital file and it does not exist in the physical museum collection.

FHS-Kyle Leach

1951 Annual Reports of the Town of Farmington New Hampshire.pdf
1951 Annual Reports of the Town of Farmington New Hampshire

This item is a digital file and is also an object in the the physical museum collection.

FHS-Kyle Leach

Farmington NH 101st Anniversary Memorial Day Exercise Booklet 1969 Front.jpg
Farmington NH 101st Anniversary Memorial Day Exercise Booklet 1969. The booklet is four pages, printed in blue ink on paper.

The front page is simply decorated with a single, five line, angle border, which extends across three quarters of the top…

B&MBulletin1977.pdf
B&M Bulletin 1977. This edition of the magazine covers the history of the NH Cocheco Railroad. It features information and a photo about the Farmington NH station on page eleven.

RKL FHS

GreatFallsanditsLeadingBusinessMencover.jpg
1890 Illustrated Edition of The Leading Business Men Of Dover, Rochester, Farmington, Great Falls, and Berwick.

This is a digital file and does not exist in the physical collection.

RKL-FHS



Gazetteer of New Hampshire 1817 Title page.jpg
The 1817 Gazetteer of the state of New Hampshire gives accounts of the counties and towns in New Hampshire from the period. It also describes principal features such as mountains, lakes, rivers, capes, bays, harbors, islands, and resorts or notable…

IllustrationStatistics & Gazetteer of New Hampshire 1874  Farmington.jpg
The Statistics & Gazetteer of New Hampshire contains descriptions of all the counties and towns in New Hampshire from the period. It also describes principal features such as mountains, lakes, rivers, capes, bays, harbors, islands, and resorts or…

The Family of Benjamin and Abigail Pray Ham of Farmington NH 1940.pdf
A bound 48 page book detailing the family history of Benjamin and Abigail Pray- Ham of Farmington. Typed mostly on onion paper and with photos added throughout. Complied in 1940 by their granddaughters Louise (Stone) Jones and Katherine Ham Stone.…

1951 Congregational Church 75th Anniversary Booklet.pdf
A 1951 Congregational Church 75th anniversary bi-fold booklet with a photograph of the church on the cover. The event was scheduled for March 8, 1951. The founding of the church was September 15, 1819. The booklet lists the founders on the cover…

FarmingtonMemorial Day 2017 Observance Program.pdf
The Farmington Memorial Day 2017 observance program photocopied or printed on Paper. It details the events and ceremonies to take place, starting at the Pine Grove Cemetery, moving to the South Main Street Bridge, and then ending at the Old Town…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2