Browse Items (58 total)

1908 Farmington News Forest Fire Article Part1.png
November 14, 1947 Farmington News article about a major, July 10, 1908 forest fire.

This item is a digital file and it does no exist in the physical museum collection.


Several clippings of separate articles and photos, from October of 1997, reporting on the October 1947 Farmington forest fire, with personal accounts and details about the fire from those who remember it. Some articles are full paper sheets, others…

Judge HallPhoto.jpg
Photo and a Boston Globe news clipping, with photo, for Judge Errol S. Hall Circa 1936. Photo Size: 8"x10" Clipping Size: 4"x11"Article text reads: SHOE WORKER WHO STUDIED NIGHTS NOW SITS AS JUDGE Family of Four Children Reared by Errol S. Hall While…

TheFarmingtonHomeDirectory1935Farmington NH.pdf
The Farmington Home Directory, Farmington, NH. A Comprehensive directory of businesses, list of homes, and people over 21 years of age in Farmington, NH in 1935. Also included is a list of town officers, fraternal orders, and other prominent…

Directory of Farmington NH Welcome to Puddledock USA.pdf
Directory of Farmington NH Welcome to Puddledock USA. Created by students in the mid 1960's the directory lists town, history businesses, elected officials, emergency and religious information from the period outlined. Size 6.75"x9"


In Remembrance Pine Grove Cemetery 1990.pdf
In Remembrance: Pine Grove Cemetery is a small refrence booklet created in 1990. The commentary inside is given by Elfredo C. Otis and covers much of the history of the cemetery, starting with the incorporation of the Pine Grove Cemetery Association…

Documented burial sites within Farmington, NH town limits, researched and compiled by Twink Osgood.

Petition Signatories of Northwest Parish Rochester to be Farmington 6-6-1798.jpg
This document is a list of signatories of the petition from residents of the Northwest Parish of Rochester to become the Town of Farmington. The list id dated 6-6-1798. Typed on paper by typewriter, This document was probably transcribed from an…

Farmington  NH Photo Collection in book Robert and Frances Rollins.pdf
Mixed photo collection of Farmington landmarks & buildings, mostly downtown, circa 1920-1930. All are placed in a leather photo booklet with holding corners and cloth ribbon for binding.

Farmington Building & Loan Association By-Laws Booklet.pdf
The Farmington Building & Loan Association started March 14th 1922 and operated until the late twentieth century.

Attached is an article from the New Hampshire Farmington News, Thursday , February 17 , 1972. The article talks about the earliest…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2