Browse Items (21 total)

Educational Building Congrgational Church Farmington News, Page1, 1973-08-09.pdf
A 1973 article covering the project of the educational building of the Congregational Church Farmington News, Page 1, August 8th 1973 issue.

This is a digital file and does not exist in the physical museum collection.

FHS-RKL

Henry Wilson Memorial Boulder and Lanscape with Fencing and Building.jpg
A photograph of the Henry Wilson Memorial Boulder and landscape with fencing and a building in the background.

Size: 4.5" x 4.5"
Condition: Photo has been cut in half. Second portion is not with this portion.

FHS-RKL

Henry Wilson Memorial Boulder and Lanscape with Fencing.jpg
A photograph of the Henry Wilson Memorial Boulder and surrounding landscape with fencing. A small potion of a building can be seen in the background.

Size: 4.5" x 6"
Condition: Slight water damage.

FHS-RKL

FirstCC UCC Church Article Stained Glass Restore.jpg
Article for the First Congregational Church UCC Church Stained Glass Restoration from the New Hampshire Sunday News, December 21, 1975. The article is titled "Farmington Church Gets New Windows."

FHS-RKL

First Congrgational Church UCC of Farmington Celebrate 200 years Brochure.pdf
Brochure for the First Congregational Church UCC of Farmington Celebration for the 200 year anniversary. The brochure has some basic historical information about the church and Gothic Revival architecture, but primarily focuses on the restoration of…

MGM-Strand-Theatre Studio Card Circa 1940s-photo.jpg
MGM Farmington NH Strand Theatre Studio Cards circa 1941 & 1950. The theater was located in what was known as the Pythias Block or Pythias Hall on Central Street. The building was a filled with much activity and housed many important Farmington…

EastmanHouseReport-1958.pdf
A written account of the Eastman House with photos. This 15 page booklet covers 1810-1958. This is copy of the resource from the NH Historical Society. Size: 8.5x11

This is both a digital file and physical document in the museum…

GoodwinLibraryPostcardFront.jpg
Farmington NH souvenir postcard with face featuring The Goodwin Library looking at the building's front, side profile from South Main Street. This two story Neo Classical, brick building is as it was originally built and does not have the back…

Shackford Block.jpg
Old shoe factory rubble at the intersection of Main Street and Winter Street from May 1986 Puddledock Press.

These photos are stored together. They are from different periods of time. Last pulled together for possible use in May 1986.

RKL-FHS

St. Peters Church Exterior
St. Peters Church was founded in 1916 and started with a congregation of about twenty-five parishioners. In 1924 the " barn church" was moved back on the property and a new, "proper" house of worship was built on site. A half a century later the…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2