Browse Items (47 total)

50th Anniversary Old Home Celebration 1954 Booklet.pdf
50th Anniversary Old Home Celebration 1954 Booklet

RKL-FHS

Nedeaus Vest Pocket Guide of the Town of Farmington.pdf
Nedeaus Vest Pocket Guide of the Town of Farmington

RKL-FHS

Edwin Carlson At Puddledock Grooming .jpg
From the April 1986 Puddledock article with the photo: Puddledock Grooming, located at 20 So. Main St; is owned and managed by Edwin Carlson, Formerly from Strafford, and now living in Alton, Edwin has been in business as Puddledock Grooming for two…

Candy Lee the Cobble Shop on South Main.jpg
From the May 1986 Puddledock article with the photo:A new business has opened in   Farmington   that teaches new skills, offers materials and supplies, helpful advice,    and handmade finished products for sale. Candy Lee, a former school teacher has…

GreatFallsanditsLeadingBusinessMencover.jpg
1890 Illustrated Edition of The Leading Business Men Of Dover, Rochester, Farmington, Great Falls, and Berwick.

This is a digital file and does not exist in the physical collection.

RKL-FHS



IllustrationStatistics & Gazetteer of New Hampshire 1874  Farmington.jpg
The Statistics & Gazetteer of New Hampshire contains descriptions of all the counties and towns in New Hampshire from the period. It also describes principal features such as mountains, lakes, rivers, capes, bays, harbors, islands, and resorts or…

Gazetteer of New Hampshire 1817 Title page.jpg
The 1817 Gazetteer of the state of New Hampshire gives accounts of the counties and towns in New Hampshire from the period. It also describes principal features such as mountains, lakes, rivers, capes, bays, harbors, islands, and resorts or notable…

Staff Helen Schena and Don MacVane Garnet House Central Street.jpg
From the Puddledock Press article with the photos in June issue 1986:"It's time personal care became personal again-" So states Garnet House Inc.'s President, Donald MacVane- Located at 115 Central Street, Garnet House has been standing behind these…

FarmingtonAquaductCompanyIMG_08611.jpg
Digital photo of a stone aqueduct, in downtown Farmington, created by the Farmington Aqueduct Company of Farmington, NH. The company was incorporated January 1, 1871 and operated until it was dissolved on June 2nd, 1937.

Farmington Building & Loan Association By-Laws Booklet.pdf
The Farmington Building & Loan Association started March 14th 1922 and operated until the late twentieth century.

Attached is an article from the New Hampshire Farmington News, Thursday , February 17 , 1972. The article talks about the earliest…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2