Browse Items (14 total)

img019.jpg
Mixed photo collection from the the Puddledock Press. These photos are stored together. They are from different periods of time. Last pulled together for possible use in 1986. Please read each photo explanation for possible details. If you have…

Farmington  NH Photo Collection in book Robert and Frances Rollins.pdf
Mixed photo collection of Farmington landmarks & buildings, mostly downtown, circa 1920-1930. All are placed in a leather photo booklet with holding corners and cloth ribbon for binding.

1936 Flood EJ Kelley and Company Shop.jpg
Mixed collection March 1936 flood photos. Mainly downtown. Photos contain buildings, shops, cars, wide street shots, and a few shots with people.

RKL-FHS

Leavitts Show Factory Circa 1910.jpg
Color postcard of the George B. Leavitt Shoe Factory, as it appeared circa 1910, as viewed from Main Street.

FHS-RKL

Farmington NH Sanborn -Perris Map Co Limited Color Map 1892_01.jpg
1892 color map of Farmington NH focusing on the crossing of Grove Street and Main Street. Shows settlement, houses, buildings, roads, , landowners and more.

This item is a digital file and it does not exist in the physical museum…

Farmington NH Sanborn -Perris Map Co Limited Color Map 1892_02 Town Hall Opera House Lincoln.jpg
1892 Farmington NH color map 1892. Shows Town Hall/ Opera House through Lincoln Street.

This item is a digital file and it does not exist in the physical museum collection.

FHS-RKL

Farmington NH Sanborn -Perris Map Co Limited Color Map 1892_04 Main Central.jpg
1892 Farmington NH color map showing Main Street through Central Street. Shows settlement, houses, buildings, roads, , landowners and more.

This item is a digital file and it does not exist in the physical museum collection.

FHS-RKL

Roberts Drug Store.jpg
Marketing and advertising from the early 20th Century for the Roberts-Peavey-Osgood drugstore in downtown Farmington. One item is a photo postcard from the Farmington postcard collection. It accounts the opening of the Odd Fellows Hall in 1896, where…

Star Diner Demolished in Car Crash Farmington News, Page1, 1969-05-29.pdf
A Farmington News article, page 1, from the May 29th 1969 issue covering the car crash which demolished the Star Diner on South Main Street. Kiki and Nick Morris were the owners of the diner and the driver that caused the crash was Michael J.…

George H Goodwin Library Cornerstone 1928Page 2 of The Farmington News, published in Farmington, New Hampshire on Friday, July 27th, 1928.jpeg
An article covering the public announcement that the cornerstone at the George H. Goodwin Library was to be put in August 3, 1928. the Trustee were to be there and the general public was asked to come out in force to honor the gift of the…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2