Browse Items (32 total)

50th Anniversary Old Home Celebration 1954 Booklet.pdf
50th Anniversary Old Home Celebration 1954 Booklet

RKL-FHS

1977 Annual Reports of the Town of Farmington New Hampshire.pdf
1977 Annual Reports of the Town of Farmington New Hampshire

This item is a digital file and it does not exist in the physical museum collection.

FHS-RKL

Farmington-Will the Tiger roar once more by Dick Casselberry Fosters or Rochester Times.jpg
"Farmington: Will the Tiger roar once more?" by Dick Casselberry was a piece published in the Fosters Daily Democrat or Rochester Times. It was commentary written in response to a Strafford Regional Planning Commission survey information. it was the…

2000 Waldron Land Donation Old bay Road Farmington Article  Clipping and Photo Rochester Dover Times.jpg
A Rochester & Dover Times article about the Waldron land grant donation in 2000. Waldron's Grant was a gift to the town of a 20 acre parcel of natural land on Old Bay Road, in Farmington, from the Waldron family, one of the earliest settling families…

1977 Uncle Sam Sled Returns For Brookfield Run Foster's Article & Photo.jpg
1977 Foster's Article & Photo "Uncle Sam Sled Returns" For Brookfield Run. At the time the Uncle Sam sled was believed to be the worlds longest sled. It is 90 feet long and weighs 1,700pounds, empty, seven to eight tons, loaded. As of 2018 the sled…

Memorial to Adelaide Cilley Waldron 1910.pdf
A 1910 memorial booklet designed to honor Adelaide Cilley Waldron. The memorial exercises were held by the Friday Afternoon Club, Farmington, NH on February 12, 1910. The booklet includes Adelaide Cilley Waldron's life story written by Anne E Thayer…

Farmington News 1962 Page 21 Pythias Hall Torn Down.pdf
A Farmington News article from page 21 dated 1962 covering the tearing down of the Pythias Hall. Over the years the hall was home to a candy store, movie theater, offices for Attorney Wiggin, Doctor Lord, and the dentist Doctor Clarkson. The Montauk…

The Family of Benjamin and Abigail Pray Ham of Farmington NH 1940.pdf
A bound 48 page book detailing the family history of Benjamin and Abigail Pray- Ham of Farmington. Typed mostly on onion paper and with photos added throughout. Complied in 1940 by their granddaughters Louise (Stone) Jones and Katherine Ham Stone.…

Congregational Church Anniversary History Account 1907 Farmington News, Page2, 1907-09-06.pdf
An account of the Congregational Church anniversary & history from the 1907 Farmington News, Page2, September 6th 1907 issue.

This is a digital file and does not exist in the physical museum collection.

FHS-Kyle Leach

History Congregational Church 1870s Farmington News, Page4, 1898-08-12.pdf
An historical account of the Congregational Church mid to late 1800s from the Farmington News, Page4, August 12th, 1898.

This is a digital file and does not exist in the physical museum collection.

FHS-Kyle Leach
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2