Browse Items (3 total)

Farmington News 1962 Page 21 Pythias Hall Torn Down.pdf
A Farmington News article from page 21 dated 1962 covering the tearing down of the Pythias Hall. Over the years the hall was home to a candy store, movie theater, offices for Attorney Wiggin, Doctor Lord, and the dentist Doctor Clarkson. The Montauk…

Farmington News, Page3, 1920-09-03.pdf
Article detailing the Olympia Theatre transfer to the Strand Theatre and the Strand Theatre Opening. These are Farmington News articles from September and October 1920.

This item is a digital file and it does no exist in the physical museum…

MGM-Strand-Theatre Studio Card Circa 1940s-photo.jpg
MGM Farmington NH Strand Theatre Studio Cards circa 1941 & 1950. The theater was located in what was known as the Pythias Block or Pythias Hall on Central Street. The building was a filled with much activity and housed many important Farmington…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2