Pages Tavern Building Colorized Souvenir Postcard

Title

Pages Tavern Building Colorized Souvenir Postcard

Description

A colorized souvenir postcard of the Pages Tavern building. This building was formerly known as the Central House. This card has a view of the front side of the house. The house is three stories, with the lower floors covered with open porches on the left and front of the house, with low balustrades. A tall chimney can be seen atop the house, though it is known to have at least three. A house to the left can also be seen as well as the steeple of a church. An electrical pole can also be seen in front of the building.

Size 3.5" x 5.5"

Condition: Good


FHS- Kyle Leach

Creator

Commercial Chrome

Publisher

Commercial Chrome

Date

Early 1900's

Date Created

Early 1900's

Contributor

The Bloskey Collection

Files

Pages Tavern Building Postcard.jpg

Citation

Commercial Chrome , “Pages Tavern Building Colorized Souvenir Postcard,” Farmington Historical Society-Museum of Farmington History, accessed December 3, 2023, https://farmingtonnhhistory.omeka.net/items/show/650.