Browse Items (13 total)

Digital photo of a stone aqueduct, in downtown Farmington, created by the Farmington Aqueduct Company of Farmington, NH. The company was incorporated January 1, 1871 and operated until it was dissolved on June 2nd, 1937.

Matted photograph showing a ladies lakeside outing. Among the group are; Hattie Thayer Lefavour, Edna Hume Jewell, Maude McLean-Altire Corson, and Violet Jones. Size 10"x12"


Farmington, Strafford Co. (D.H. Hurd & Co.), 1892.jpg
This 1892 lithographed map of Farmington, Strafford County by D.H. Hurd & Co shows settlements, roads, railroad, landowners, etc. Published in town and city atlas of the State of New Hampshire. Compiled from government surveys, county records, and…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2