1898 Account Central Street Fire 1875 Farmington News Page4

Title

1898 Account Central Street Fire 1875 Farmington News Page4

Description

A 1898 account of the Central Street Fire in 1875 from the Farmington News, Page 4, May 20th 1898. The fire was swift and burned down many notable buildings including the Elm House hotel, the Thurston factory, Nat Roberts house, the J. F. Clesley house, and the First Congregational Church. Many, many other homes and businesses sustained damage.

This is a digital file and does not exist in the physical museum collection.

FHS-Kyle Leach

Creator

Farmington News

Publisher

Farmington News

Date

1898

Files

Citation

Farmington News, “1898 Account Central Street Fire 1875 Farmington News Page4,” Farmington Historical Society-Museum of Farmington History, accessed July 22, 2019, https://farmingtonnhhistory.omeka.net/items/show/422.

Social Bookmarking

Item Relations

This item has no relations.