Browse Items (2 total)

History Congregational Church 1870s Farmington News, Page4, 1898-08-12.pdf
An historical account of the Congregational Church mid to late 1800s from the Farmington News, Page4, August 12th, 1898.

This is a digital file and does not exist in the physical museum collection.

FHS-Kyle Leach

Account Central Street Fire 1875 Farmington News, Page4, 1898-05-20.pdf
A 1898 account of the Central Street Fire in 1875 from the Farmington News, Page 4, May 20th 1898. The fire was swift and burned down many notable buildings including the Elm House hotel, the Thurston factory, Nat Roberts house, the J. F. Clesley…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2