Browse Items (4 total)

Farmington Public Library history 1890 1935 Farmington News, Page4, 1952-12-12.pdf
Farmington Public Library- A history from its beginning to in 1890 until 1935. This account is from the Farmington News, Page 4, December 12, 1952. Written by Ethel B Nason, longtime librarian. The account covers how the library was formed, who…

1971 Account Town Clock   Farmington News, Page1, 1971-06-10.pdf
A 1971 account of the history of the town clock from the Farmington News, Page1, the June 10th 1971 issue.

This is a digital file and does not exist in the physical museum collection.

FHS-Kyle Leach

Article Clipping From 1970 Farmington News.jpg
1970 article clipping(with photograph) from the Farmington News, detailing the gift of a 9x12 photograph of an engraving of Henry Wilson to the Goodwin Library. The item was being gifted by the Farmington News co-publisher, Fred Noyes. The head…

Children utilize new reading room photo credit Joe Henry.jpg
From the May 1986 Puddledock article abou the photos:The dedication for the new addition of the Goodwin Library was held on April 6th. The program speakers included, Rev. H. Franklin Parker,Rtvv. Uel Gardner, Rev. John Scruton and Robert M. Aiken.…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2